I am posting my very first event “Life is green”. You all must be thinking why such name as we all know green vegetables are plentiful and most are very healthful. Green is considered the color of peace and ecology. It soothes, relaxes mentally, as well as physically, helps alleviate depression, nervousness, and anxiety.
To participate in event what should you do?
- You may send in any recipe which includes ingredient which is green in color, it need not be the main ingredient it can be anything Asparagus, Avocado, Basil, Broccoli, Capsicum, Coriander leaves, Cucumbers, Curry leaves, Green Apples, Green Beans, Green chillies, Green Grapes, Green Tea, Guava, Honeydew Melon, Kiwis, Lettuce, Limes, Mint leaves, Olives, Pistachios, Peas, Spinach, Zucchini etc…
- To make it simple any dish can be sent - Appetizers, Chutneys, Main Course, Snacks, Desserts, Beverages.. anything which includes green ingredient :)
- Only vegetarian entries are allowed. (Strictly eggless)
- Please link back to this announcement page.
- Multiple entries are welcome. No restriction to re-post the entries J so feel free to send in archived entries.
- If linking archived entries kindly repost with a link to this announcement and logo along with it (lil’ publicity for this event ;)).
- Usage of logo is mandatory.
- Just link your entries using the linky tools below this post.
- If you have any issues while linking, do leave a comment after you link your post or after emailing it to me you can mail me to shilpa(dot)s(dot)dubey@gmail(dot)com
- Do leave me a comment after you link your post or after emailing it to me.
- Non bloggers are welcome to send in their entries to my email address shilpa(dot)s(dot)dubey@gmail(dot)com
- Format if you are sending me an email.Your name, recipe name, recipe URL, picture of recipe.
- The Last date for linking your entries is September 30, 2011. The roundup will be done in the 1st week of October.
- That's it, simple and sweet.
- So all you fabulous cook out there get ready to put on your aprons and dish out delicious recipes with green ingredient.
- After all, can we imagine any recipe without green in it??
- So its very simple, easy event so start linking your recipes right away... Hope you all will give me your maximum support and love.