- 6 or 12 inch pizza base (easily available in market)
- 2 cups onions, cut into long pieces
- 2 cups capsicums, cut into small and long pieces
- 1 cup processed cheese, grated
- 3 tsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp dhaniya powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste
- Take a pan, put butter and add onions sauté till transparent.
- Add capsicums and sauté for few more minutes and add red chilli powder, cumin powder, dhaniya powder and salt.
- Take pizza base, spread butter both the sides evenly.
- Heat a pan on a low flame.
- Put the upper base on pan.
- Heat it till it turns golden in color.
- Turn it over spread tomato sauce and onion-capsicum mixture over it.
- Cover the pizza with grated cheese and coriander leaves, close the lid for few minutes till cheese melts.
Sending this Easy Pan Pizza Recipe to Only Pasta, Pizza and Noodles Event.