- 1 large potato, boiled
- 100 g fresh or frozen green peas, boiled and mashed a little
- 100 g fresh spinach leaves, boiled and grinded
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves(dhania), chopped
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Take potato, green peas, spinach, coriander leaves (dhania), green chillies, grated ginger, chaat masala, corn flour and salt in a bowl.
- Mash them together and prepare a mixture for kebabs.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Make kebabs of desired shapes.
- Lightly fry the kebabs for 2 minutes on both sides, cooking them well.
- The mouth watering kebabs are ready to serve.
- You can have them hot with chutney of your choice.
Submitting in Krithi's Kitchen's SERVE IT - FRIED.