1:23 AM | Publish by Shilpa
- 5-6 baby potatoes, boiled and peeled
- 1 cup tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 green chillies, finely chopped
- 3-4 green garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 tbsp mustard oil
- In a pan add 2 tbsp mustard oil and potatoes. Fry them till they turn golden brown in colour.
- In a bowl add onion, tomatoes, green chillies, fresh coriander leaves and green garlic.
- Mash fried potatoes and add the above mixed ingredient along with salt to taste and little mustard oil to it.
- Simple and quick aloo ka bharta is ready to serve.
- North Indians usually enjoy aloo ka bharta with daal baati.