- 1 cup noodles
- 1/4 cup sprouted green moong bean
- 1/2 cup roasted and crushed peanuts
- 4-5 spring onions chopped
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp schezwan sauce
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Add noodles to a pan of boiling water and boil them for about 3-4 minutes and then rinse them in cold water.
- Spread on a big plate to cool.
- Now heat sufficient oil in a pan and fry noodles till they are crisp.
- When cool lightly crush the fried noodles and set aside.
- To make bhel add crush crispy noodles, spring onions, sprouted moong and peanuts in a bowl and toss to mix well.
- In small bowl, combine ketchup, schezwan sauce, soya sauce, vinegar and mix then well.
- Add sauce to bhel, enough to mix and coat but don’t make it too soggy.
- Sprinkle salt on top and serve.
- This was simple one, to make it a bit creative you can add grated carrot, pomegranates, capsicum, etc.
|Schezwan sauce + soya sauce + vinegar|