- 150 gms boiled sweet corn kernels
- 200 gms processed cheese, grated
- 4 tsp maida
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 inch piece of ginger, chopped
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- Water as required
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Grind the corn a little.
- Place in a deep bowl and mix in cheese, maida, cornflour, ginger, green chillies, red chilli powder, coriander leaves, cumin powder and salt. Also you can add water to bind the mixture.
- Shape the mixture into tiny balls.
- Deep-fry the cheese corn balls until both sides are golden-brown.
- The crispy cheese corn balls are ready to serve.
- You can have them hot with chutney of your choice.
Submitting in Krithi's Kitchen's SERVE IT - FRIED.
Sending in to Ammu's My Favorite Dish event.