- 2 cups apple, grated
- 3 cups coconut, grated
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- Heat up ghee in a pan and add grated apple, grated coconut and sugar.
- Cook till sugar melts entirely.
- Add cardamom powder to it and mix well.
- When the mixture will thicken and leaves the sides of the pan remove from heat and immediately spread evenly on a plate.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour and once it is cool, cut into desired shapes.
- Refrigerate in an air tight container for upto 3-4 days.
Sending this Apple Coconut Burfi Recipe to Diwali Special – Sweets & Savories event by Radhika.
And also sending this Apple Coconut Burfi Recipe to Iftar Nights event by Jabeen.
Sending this Apple Coconut Burfi Recipe to Foods for fasting - Vrat ka Khana special event.
And to ABC Series event.