My mom and sister went market and got soya granules, and what I read on pack was “Soya Granules are not only good in taste but also possess very high nutritional value”. Being a vegetarian for good source of protein and vitamin, what’s wrong in trying Soya Granules? And what attracted me the most on that pack was its special attributes like highly nutritious, 100% vegetarian, rich in protein and it contains high vitamin content BINGO!!! I got tempted to try these soya granules cutlets and to my amazement it turned out to be very delicious so friends here I share my version of “Soya Granules Cutlets Recipe”
- 1 cup soya granules, boiled
- 400 gms potatoes, boiled
- 50 gms french beans, chopped
- 50 gms capsicum, chopped
- 50 gms green peas
- 50 gms carrot, grated
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 3 bread slices, grinded
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 100 gm semolina (rava)
- 2 tsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Grind the bread a little or you can use breadcrumbs available.
- Take 1 cup soya granules add 4 cups water with a pinch of salt and boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from fire and after 10 mins drain out the water, rinse soya granules 2-3 times in fresh water.
- Lightly squeeze out excess water.
- In a deep bowl add potatoes
- Add breadcrumbs
- Add capsicum
- Add grated carrot
- Add green peas
- Add french beans
- Now add soya granules
- Now add sugar and salt as per the requirement
- Mix all the ingredient except oil and semolina (rava)
- Shape the mixture into tiny balls and press each ball into cutlet shape.
- Dip the cutlets in semolina (rava)
- Deep-fry the soya granules cutlets
- The crispy soya granules cutlets are ready to serve.
- You can have them hot with ketchup or chutney of your choice.
|Soya Granules (available in market)|
And also sending this healthy Soya Granules Cutlets Recipe to Let’s Cook ~ Scrumptious Breakfasts event by Radhika.
And also sending this healthy Soya Granules Cutlets Recipe to Iftar Nights event by Jabeen.
Sending in to Ammu's My Favorite Dish event.