- For the dough :
- 1 Cup Of Plain Flour ( Atta)
- 1 Tbsp. Oil
- Water as required for kneading
- For filling :
- 1/2 cup tomato finely chopped
- 1 cup onions finely chopped
- 1 tsp. red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin powder
- Salt according to taste
- Oil / Ghee / Butter for making the parantha
- Knead the flour
onion and tomato with all the other dry ingredients together.
- Take a lump of dough.
- Divide into 2 lumps.
- Roll both separately into thin chappatis.
- Drain excess water from the mixture every now and then.
some filling on the chappati, moisten the rim with water.
the other chappati over it, seal the rims together.
- Now cook both the sides on a tava with ghee (oil or butter) until light brown and serve hot.
- You can have them hot and crisp with butter or chutney of your choice.