In festive season I love eating suji ka prasad the most and during this ganesh chaturthi I did not get much of it L So to make maximum out of my sunday got up late in morning (Sunday hai bhai who will feel like getting up early :D) after getting up first thing I did was got in kitchen and made the most awaited suji ka halva. Sharing easier version of this recipe with you all J
· 1 cup suji (semolina)
· 1 cup sugar
· 2 teaspoon ghee
· Dryfruits of your choice (I used grated almonds, cashwenuts and raisins)
· 2-3 cardamom, coarsely powdered
· 2 cups water
· Heat ghee in pan, add suji and stir on low flame till mixture turns golden brown in color.
· Add dry fruits in pan.
· Add sugar and water together and keep stirring.
· Stir continuously to avoid burning.
· Continue stirring till the mixture thickens.
· Your suji ka halwa is ready to eat J