- 3 tsp oats(jaoe)
- 1 large potato, boiled
- 1 tsp paneer, grated
- 1 tsp carrot, grated
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 mango powder(amchur)
- 1 tsp fresh coriander leaves(dhania), chopped
- 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Take potato, paneer, carrot, salt, red chilli powder, coriander leaves (dhania), mango powder(amchur), lemon juice and oats in a bowl.
- Mash them together and prepare a mixture for cutlets.
- Heat oil in pan.
- Make cutlets with the mixture and coat with oats.
- Deep-fry the cutlets until both sides are golden-brown.
- The crispy oatmeal cutlets are ready to serve.
- You can have them hot with chutney of your choice.
Submitting in Krithi's Kitchen's SERVE IT - FRIED.