- 2 cups dosa batter
- 1 cup coconut, grated
- Water as required
- Salt to taste
- Butter as required
- In a bowl add two cups of batter, mix little water but it should not be too thin and add salt to it.
- Place your non-stick pan and using a serving spoon spread the batter.
- Spread the batter on the pan to look like the base of pizza.
- Sprinkle the grated coconut on the uttapa.
- Spread a tsp of butter on sides of the uttapa and also some on it, especially on the coconut side.
- Once the base gets cooked carefully turn uttapa with the help of a spatula.
- Your butter coconut uttapa is ready to eat J
Sending this to Dosa recipes event.
Also sending to Flavours of South India event.