- 2-4 papad (I used lijjat papad)
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup tomato, finely chopped
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp chat masala powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry papad
- Fry papad in oil or also can microwave as per your wish and drain on a paper napkin.
- In a deep bowl mix in green chillies, coriander leaves, onion, tomato, lemon juice and salt.
- Place papad on a plate and before serving spread onion mixture and sprinkle chat masala and serve immediately or else the papads will turn moist.
- You can have them as a starter or with tea as per your choice.